terça-feira, setembro 05, 2006

[she leads him out onto the frozen Charles River]

- I don't know. What if it breaks?
- What if? Do you really care right now?





- Joely?
- Yeah Tangerine?
- Am I ugly?
- Uh-uh.
- When I was a kid, I thought I was. I can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid, like you don't matter. So, I'm eight, and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine, and I keep yelling at her, "You can't be ugly! Be pretty!" It's weird, like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too.
- [he kisses her] You're pretty.
- Joely, don't ever leave me.
- You're pretty... you're pretty... pretty...

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

O Despertar da Mente (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)! Grande filme :D

miguel. disse...

:)

ana... disse...

lindo!