sexta-feira, fevereiro 03, 2006

se hoje eu fosse uma música seria...

I want somebody to share Share the rest of my life Share my innermost thoughts Know my intimate details Someone who’ll stand by my side And give me support And in return She’ll get my support She will listen to me When I want to speak About the world we live in And life in general Though my views may be wrong They may even be perverted She’ll hear me out And won’t easily be converted To my way of thinking In fact she’ll often disagree But at the end of it all She will understand me .... I want somebody who cares For me passionately With every thought and With every breath Someone who’ll help me see things In a different light All the things I detest I will almost like I don’t want to be tied To anyone’s strings I’m carefully trying to steer clear of Those things But when I’m asleep I want somebody Who will put their arms around me And kiss me tenderly Though things like this Make me sick In a case like this I’ll get away with it (d.m.)

yeah, right... call me corny!

3 comentários:

Cinnamon disse...

Marta não quer chorar
Guarda nela sem ter razão
As negras ondas do mar
Tentem ver no cordão
Que vos une à razão
Quão pior é morrer devagar

Marta não quer chorar
Mas seus olhos vertem a dor
De morrer para não matar
É que a vida são
Canções de épicos refrões
Que farão o mar fluir
Só que um dia vão ter de acabar

Está é só mais uma canção
Não lhe fiz um refrão
Porque Marta já está a chorar

Ornatos violeta

ana marta disse...

minha querida!!! beijinhos!!
às vezes chorar faz bem,quero crer!

Anónimo disse...

depois, quando ele, o desejado, aparecer, surgem também os habituais "problemas" - "mas", "contudo", "porém", "no entanto". e disparam as exigências, os complexos e as paranóias obsesso-possessivas. vira-se então o disco e toca a mesma música, desta feita apelando ao "meu espaço", à "minha liberdade", a "minha vontade". tipicamente feminino.