domingo, março 04, 2007

words don't come easy ...


Turn me back into the pet that I was when we met. I was happier then with no mind-set.
...
Hope it's right when you die, old and bony.
Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall,
Never should have called
But my head's to the wall and i'm lonely.

...
And if you'd 'a took to me like a gull takes to the wind

well, i'd 'a jumped from my tree and i'd a danced like the kind of the eyesores.
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.
...

I'm looking in on the good life i might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am i too dumb to refine?

And if you'd 'a took to me like well i'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores.
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.


(the shins_ new slang [when you notice the stripes]_Oh invented world_sub pop records_2001)

1 comentário:

Cinnamon disse...

the shinsss adorooo. conheci-os atraves do garden state! o novo album deles tb é muito fixe! ;) beijinho