terça-feira, junho 15, 2010

I started out in search of ordinary things | How much of a tree bends in the wind | I started telling the story without knowing the end |

I used to be darker, then I got lighter, then I got dark again | Something to be seen was passing over and over me | Well it seemed like the routine case at first | With the death of the shadow came a lightness of verse | But the darkest of nights, in truth, still dazzles | And I woke myself until I'm frazzled |



I ended up in search of ordinary things | Like how can a wave possibly be? | I started running, and the concrete turned to sand | I started running, and things didn't pan out as planned |

In case things go poorly and I not return | Remember the good things I've done | Done me in |

Jim Cain_Bill Callahan_Sometimes I Wish We Were an Eagle






(esta música nunca esteve aqui. mas passou muito tempo do lado de cá)

Sem comentários: